Our Data and Analytics team is looking for a Data Engineer Lead in Zurich to work with our clients in the Private sector.
You will work on:
- Azure Data Integration Layer intended for a centralized data storage and mapping.
- Azure DevOps for continuous integration and delivery
- Azure Databricks (Spark) for development framework
- Integration among back offices in single conformed model
- Work on the data consumption layer
You will be part of a growing team composed by our Top Cloud Data Architects, Engineers and Analysts working on Azure Cloud Environment. The work will be performed remotely with the possibility to meet on-site if this suits you.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working on Azure environment creating integrations with Databricks.
- Deploying pipelines using SQL, SCALA.
Knowledge and experience
o Minimum 2 years of experience on Azure and SQL, SPARK, SCALA.
o Nice to have: Certifications in Databricks or Azure.
Skills and abilities
- Team worker
- Agility to learn
- Be proactive and propose solutions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info