NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
NTT Data Greece team is looking for an automation testing engineer in Athens to work with our clients in the European public sector.
Your work routine will include to:
- Review, analysis, and execution of functional and non-functional specifications;
- Identify and perform manual test cases and evaluate the results;
- Create, compile, and provide the required logs from different software application levels for troubleshooting and support in the resolution process;
- Data validation and data quality assurance in compliance with the provided specifications;
- Follow quality practices by reporting and maintaining relevant issues/defect registries;
- Create and execute regression suites and/or test plans following project milestones and the different phases of a software release (SAT, FAT, UAT, Go-live, post-GA etc.);
- Create and execute integration test scenarios to ensure quality standards within a multi-integrated software application;
- Execute automated test scripts;
- Experience on software automation testing techniques (e.g., combine ATTD with BDD using automation test frameworks);
- Experience on setting up and maintain complex automation frameworks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Testing;
- Proven experience in QA methodologies/practices;
- At least 3 years of experience in Test Automation, using tools such as HP Mercury Quickest Pro, Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, Work soft Certify, Parasoft SOA, etc.;
- Ability to analyze, identify and document functional and non-functional requirements of complex software solutions;
- Working knowledge of test management software;
- ISTQB certification or relevant certification would be considered as an asset;
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
The position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Continuous and fast career growth.
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multicultural environment with talented colleagues.
- Remote work model.
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now! Get in touch with us!
Send your CV or contact our recruitment team in Athens, if you would like to receive more information.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info