We are currently looking for an Office and Management Assistant to join our fast-growing team in Athens.
Working under the supervision of the Country Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the agenda of our executive team, managers and directors, PA responsibilities
- Travel arrangements (and everything that involves a travel abroad)
- Taking calls and dealing with clients, suppliers and partners
- Welcoming clients and guiding them to the relevant person or meeting room
- Meeting and event preparation and organization
- Office management: being responsible for identifying any needs, placing new orders and controlling office material stock, as well as controlling facilities
- Invoice processing and Purchase Order Management related to facilities
- Coordinate with the different business support departments
- Handle general administrative requests
- At least 5 years previous experience in a similar position
- Personal assistant who has a taste in the international business environments
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize well
- Great attention to detail (especially when checking documents & agenda)
- Good on coordinating successful meetings and events
- Being discrete with confidential information (will be exposed to sensitive information)
- You are a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to work in a challenging environment, manage many tasks simultaneously while being close to the working environment
- Strong computer skills on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Manage and prioritize several competing requests at a time
- Experience of arranging travels for managers (ideally on a global level)
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Fluent in English is required
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info