NTT DATA – part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, digital & IT modernization and managed services. NTT DATA enables them, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients' long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries around the globe.
NTT DATA is the 6th most valuable IT Company in the world dedicated to Consulting and Outsourcing services, with more than 139,000 professionals located in 50 countries.
Based in the north of Morocco since 2016, NTT DATA is today a leader and the first IT employer in the region with more than 300 experts across the Kingdom.
Our objective is to continue our growth reaching 1000 professionals by 2025.
By joining us, you’ll be able to collaborate with large multinationals while working with cutting-edge technologies.
You will benefit of a flexible work schedule: Smartworking, Homeworking and BeFlex programs to better balance your professional and personal lives.
But above all, in NTT DATA your career has no limit – you make your future!
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our team. Are you ready to accept the challenge and become part of our success?
Visit our career site to learn more about NTT DATA
Main duties :
· You will collaborate with other team members to implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
· You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
· You will be writing clean and production-ready code, that will be integrated with the backend/APIs.
· You will identify issues with front end code and create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
· + 3 years working in front-end web development with solid experience in Angular.
· Experience with REST APIs and Test Driven Development.
· Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI.
· Fluency in English (B2).
· Ability to problem-solve and to work independently.