Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
NTT DATA is looking for a Senior Linux Engineer with experience in Monitoring solutions based on Splunk, Nagios or similar tools. We are looking for a professional to join our dynamic team in Strasbourg, France to work for our client a European Public Agency.
What would your role be ?
- Design observability strategies and implement monitoring and logging environments based on Splunk, Nagios, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Assess the team and client in finding technological opportunities for growth and improvement of current Monitoring and logging technologies.
- Adapt search processes for logging and customize monitoring processes in a multi-vendor environment using scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, and Python.
- Create, contribute, and review documentation related to technical systems within the context of observability across different projects.
- Experience in Nagios administration and implementation (Nagios XI, Core or other variants)
- Experience with Splunk administration and implementation.
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell, etc.).
- Experience in Linux / Unix administration and implementation (CentOS, Red Had, Suse, HP-UX, etc)
- Networking protocols understanding (routing, DNS, firewalls, etc)
- Experience in System and Infrastructure Services.
- Knowledge in project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired
- You must be elegible for NATO security clearance.
- Experience in High Availability concepts (clustering, disaster recovery, etc.)
- Experience with webservers (Apache, JBoss, Nginx, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, etc)
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server, Exchange, AD)
- ITIL knowledge.
- Knowledge with automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info